-->

Monday, June 11, 2012

Man Card :)



Hi Everyone!!! I needed a guy card for my class on Friday and this is what I came up with. Let's start with what I'm going to tell my class 1st the silver cord should be wrapped all the way around the DSP before stapling it down :) and I forgot to distress around the image..So yep I was a little distracted last night..I of course did all this after I adhered everything down which is a total rookie move..sheesh! O well..but I do like the way it turned out it's a total dude card :) the DSP is the new Natural Composition Specialty #126917 and the sentiment is from a retired set but the image is The Open Sea #123032..inside the card I added a slot for a gift card :) I hope you have a fantastic day!!!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy
P.S my son just brought we the mail and the new Holiday Catalog was in it! and holy cow! Very Pretty products!!!! O yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment