-->

Friday, April 6, 2012

Make Yourself Comfortable Rocks :)



Hi Everyone!!! My mom's birthday was a couple of weeks ago and my dad had a little get together for her. My daughter just got a new dog and Rocks has never met him before so it was going to be an interesting get day but Rocks did pretty good. We learned that Rocks is bi-sexual and really likes Chiy's new dog LOL! you can see Chiy rescue her dog from him and Rocks didn't really like that so used a foot stool that was in front of the chair and helped himself to a seat next to him and her..It was the cutest thing ever :) he made himself comfortable :) ... I will be back tomorrow :) have a great weekend!!!!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy
P.S I gave my mom her bird seed bag and she LOVED it!!! :) pretty cool

No comments:

Post a Comment