-->

Monday, February 20, 2012

Love Sewing :)





Hi Everyone!!! Did you all have a good weekend? I did, let's see I ate all day on Saturday, Tim barbecued delicious food and on Sunday he worked so Cordell and I ate all day but I was productive I sewed! whoo hoo! I am finding that I really do enjoy it..This Swoon quilt I am doing is a challenge but I love the end result..I can't wait to be done and see the completed project...I was able to sew 4 blocks yesterday, here is 2 for today :) ..I hope to sew more today but probably isn't going to happen, the poor hubby is sick and I have a Luau to get ready for :) ..but if I do it all today that means maybe I can get another block done tomorrow Yay! ..I hope you all have a fantastic Monday! did any of you see Celebrity Apprentice and Amazing race..I love when these shows are on because now my Sunday is complete again..dang FOOTBALL why O why can't you be on year round! :) see ya tomorrow!
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment