-->

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Happy 18TH Birthday Chiyanne!!!


My Baby girl is 18 today!!!! wow! how time has flown...I still remember my 18TH birthday! because 3 weeks later, .. I had Chiyanne, the most beautiful girl ever! she is the most precious person you will ever meet.. :) I don't want to say to much, then I'll get all emotional...so I will sign off right now...I have lots of food to cook and not enough time (as usual) ...so I hope you all have a fantastic day and I will be back with today's card tomorrow hehe...P.S. the second picture is her tapping her dad out, she used to do MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) and Hapkido...I was so proud of her when she got him LOL!!! I needed her to always be aware that she doesn't need a man to protect her, that she can freakin take care of herself..(I'm pretty confident she can) :)
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BABY GIRL!!!!!! Happy Birthday!!! Happy Birthday!!!

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Chiy!!!!!! I love the pics!! Have a great day!!!
    :o)
    P.S. the discount is 30% and I can't wait for her to work with us!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday Chiy!!!! I saw her outside the HS she was walkin with a tiara looking B E A U T I F U L (AS ALWAYS)!! She is the sweetest :) I too love the pic where she is pinning down Tim hehehe!!! C U tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete