-->

Monday, December 13, 2010

Girly ..Get Well


Hi Everyone!!!! I've missed you all!!!!! I'm so sorry!!! Tis The Season right??? sheesh everything is BUSY!!! BUT I PROMISE I will post every single day this week! so come back and see what I have done...This card was made using a sketch from Friday Sketchers ..All the DP is from SU...This cutie patootie image is from The Greeting Farm...as you all know now I am a SU consultant so I can't link my images anymore but that's OK because I'm sure everyone shops where I do right??? ;) so I'm sure you know where to look but I can still link to my challenges so that's cool ...The flowers are all from Making Memories..the gems are from Taylored Expressions and the ribbon is from my "stash"...the Get Well sentiment is from CTMH....I hope you are all having a fun time this December just enjoying it, since it came so quick.. See you tomorrow
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. Yey your back lol!!! She is a cutie, love the flowers and the bling too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, I've missed your creations!!!! She is adorable and I love the colors!!! Can't wait to see what you post next!!! Have a great night!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete