-->

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sexy Santa



Hi Everyone!!! O BOY! it's either my computer or blogger but I suspect it's my really cruddy laptop that is giving me so many problems..I couldn't get on at all yesterday and today I have been trying for exactly 3 hours to post...Grrr! and I really don't have that much patience but I did it! wheew! So let me get to it....
This card was made using a sketch from Friday Sketchers...I also got to play with a challenge from Sparkle's Weekly Christmas Challenge, they asked that we use flowers on our Christmas card. I did, I used my beautiful new flower from Prima, well all the flowers are from Prima...All the DP is from Memory Box (Tinsel) ..and this Sexy Santa is a sneak peak from Sassy Studio Designs...don't cha love her!!!!!! I used liquid applique to sass her outfit up even more...the metal sentiment is from Making Memories and the ribbon is from my "stash" ...I hope this posts ...So I hope to be back but shoot let's see..
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

4 comments:

  1. I didn't know Santa could be so sexy, hehe!! I love the texture of the liquid applique on her outfit!! Great card!! Have a nice day!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the sketch. Love that Santa.
    (ps I think it is Blogger with the issues)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card!!! Love that sexy santa ;)

    ReplyDelete