-->

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sassy Devil





Hi Everyone!!!!! I missed you guys!!!! The hubby here screws up my schedule Lol!
So I wanted to post but couldn't but he made it up to me by taking me to a very cool Stamp/Scrapbooking store..I bought 4 new Nesties, 11 Copics and 4 Memory Box 6x6 PP plus some stamps, flowers, Tim Holtz die, and some smooch...very cool and I am so inspired to play..whoo hoo..so I will be posting all this week..plus it's time to show you sneak peaks of the upcoming images from Sassy Studio Designs! so it will be a Sassy Week for sure..I played in so many challenges with this card so bear with me....This image is from Sassy Studio Designs (Sassy Devil ) The sketch is from Papertake Weekly..The DP is from Basic Grey (Eerie) ..I did stitch on the solid black..her dress is colored in with Stickles...The metal embellishments are from my "stash" ...Second challenge is from Double Dutch..third challenge is from Stamp Something, fourth challenge Crazy4Challenges and the last challenge is from A Spoon Full Of Sugar...they all asked for a Halloween theme or to use a Digi...I did! I did! ...I hope you have a great day and I will see you tomorrow :) ...
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

5 comments:

  1. Love all the sparkle on her! Think I'll have to CASE that! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool card, great sketch!!! I love the image and her stickled outfit!!! Please share this cool store info with us. Is it a new place?? Have a great Sunday!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow she is wicked beautiful!!! I too love her outfit! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I CASEd your glitter on my own 'Sassy Devil'. You can find it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is super cool, I like the glitter! Great take on this week's sketch.
    Thanks for joining us over at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete