-->

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Totally Different




Hi Everyone!!! I'm was just playing with my stuff and found these metal embellishments that I have had forever..I'm sure you all remember these :) ..I told you I keep things for a long long time! :) ..I liked the feeling of just putting things together, finishing and saying ha I like it..it's different but that's OK..So here ya go :) ..I hope you like it..It does say Happy birthday on the big metal tag but you may not be able to see it in the picture...Have a great day! I'm off to read some more...I have finished 4 books in a week and a half and it feels good..I tend to put my books aside when I get into other things (I hate that) because I LOVE TO READ!!! it is the biggest pleasure to me to crack a spine :) teehee...
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

1 comment:

  1. Omg iI remember these!!! I love it, yeah different cuts but it looks great!

    ReplyDelete