-->

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Cuteness :)






Hi Everyone!!!! WOW! is anyone else addicted with watching the Olympics!? Loving the volleyball and the running! I can't seem to craft and deal with missing out on the excitement..my TV is behind me, so now I think I gave myself whiplash :) ...so exciting! ..This card was made using the sketch from The Sweet Stop..the image is from High Hopes. The DP is from Basic Grey. Ribbon, pearls and metal embellishments are all from my "stash" ...Have an awesome day!
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. What a darling card. Love the sweet image. Great metal and pearl embellishments. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...how cute, Mandy! Love the puffy flowers and the pretty papers! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week!

    ReplyDelete