-->

Friday, August 3, 2012

Excitement!




Hi Everyone!!! I'm still on a Christmas kick but I promise this weekend to not have any tie ins to Christmas :)..as I'm looking at all my "stash" I'm so anxious to buy new stuff! but I haven't been able to financially do it, that is why you see paper and stamps I have had for awhile. I have been buying new SU stuff and in fact my package should arrive next week so I hope to use and create with those products :) ..so sacrifices had to be made and I chose Stampin Up ...I have also decided my whole bag of used Basic Grey DP I am going to sell and O boy that is a HUGE step for me because yep BG and me go back a long ways! but it is time. I have been steadily getting rid of my 12x12 scrapbooking paper and what a big load off my shoulders to not have to see them anymore. Time for change and that means getting to learn how to be really good at Digital Scrapbooking with SU. I am so excited to be able to scrapbook our family vacations that I can't wait to get started..so yes I will also be sharing my pages with you probably starting in Sept/Oct ..I will also be getting back into decorating sugar cookies again in a couple of weeks and that is super exciting to me too! so I hope you stick with me :) ..I love to craft! ..to the card...I used the sketch from Sketch Saturday but they closed the link so I missed out but hey tomorrow is a new sketch..all the products are from my "stash" ..I want to say the image is from WOJ but IDK ..I hope you have a great weekend!
Thank You!!!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment