-->

Monday, June 27, 2011

Thank you Jeanette



Hi Everyone! Well I did something stupid ... I know better and it finally caught up to me this weekend..I haven't taken my Thyroid medication in 4 weeks, it's been a whirlwind these last few weeks and duh it's not something I can forget...O well...But I was so bummed not being able to craft all weekend..All I did was sleep and read but today Tim has a doctors appt and we have a date for the movies when we get back into town so I woke up and made this card before we leave...It's a sketch from Maggie my fellow DT and head lady for Sunday Sketch & Stamp...I made this for my MIL who watched our other dog and fed my wild Turkeys everyday while we were gone....We bought her a gift card to put into the card, I hope she likes it :) ...The DP is from Bo-Bunny (Vicki B) ...the sentiment, button and charm are all from my "stash' The flowers are from Prima and the image is from Sugar Nellie (Bloom And Grow)..I hope you have a great week! I can't believe it's almost July!!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

2 comments: