-->

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Happy Belated Birthday Jen! :)



Hi Everyone!!! How are you?! Gosh, did I mention how crazy it is around here..In 3 1/2 days we will be headed on vacation!! It's been awhile since we have left so soon after school was over, so it's been fun! I'm sorry but it looks like I will be away from my blog for two weeks..I have had no time to create and pre- post..I hope you stick with me..I will be showing new stuff as soon as I get back and I promise to have more blog candy thru out the whole Summer, it's my way of saying thank you for being my follower and not giving up on me...I will have two more cards before I leave :) .... I made this card for my friend Jen, her birthday was on the 4TH..happy belated birthday :) ..I hope you like your card..Hmm I don't know when you'll get it LOL!! but it's yours hehe....I had so much fun creating this, the colors screamed use a TGF image and throw on some butterflies..The sketch is from Sketch Saturday ..The DP is from Kaiser Craft (Bubblegum Collection) ...The corner embellishment is from Making Memories..The butterflies are from MS and the ribbon is from my "stash"..I hope you like your card my friend :)
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy
P.S. I have some really great Friday Funny pictures for you..

No comments:

Post a Comment