-->

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Winner! ... Hedgehog Thank You ..

Ok The winner of the Blog Candy on Saturday was #10 which was Spyder! she said this: Spyder said... aw, love this little images, so cute!! love the back ground paper too!..
Thank you so much for playing everyone!!! I'll have some actual stampin stuff for Blog Candy soon..Thank you Tammy for helping me figure the random # website...
Spyder please contact me at painkillerinc@yahoo.com..


Ok so today's card was supposed to be from Pink Cat studios but I ran out of daylight yesterday to take my picture, so sorry change of plans and right now in the part of California I live it's 100 degrees i'm not going outside..sorry again :(
So today's card features an image from Stampin Up's Hedgehog Happinness. I love this little set. I used Bazzill as my base and Basic Grey Marrakech DP. I added CTMH buttons to all the corners of the DP and a Misc flower, with one dew drop in the middle...well thats it for today!
Thank you Everyone! come again!
Mandy

3 comments:

  1. Cute Hedgehog and mouse, love the ORANGE and GREEN :) ( OK, I will stop typing that I LOVE ORANGE AND GREEN... I think I got it embeded in your head already LOL)and I also love the balance the card has, Perfect!!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute hedgehog stamp. Like the detail of the brads. Adds some nice texture.

    Congrats to Spyder!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that hedgehog stamp is super cute. Very cute card

    ReplyDelete