-->

Monday, May 25, 2009

Lay Down For Some Ice Cream........

Good Afternoon Everyone!! Today's card features a image from House Mouse, isn't it adorable.The Ice cream itself I used a pink Souffle pen to add dimension, so it's textured...
The solid Bazzill paper under the image, I adhered together and added the making memories paper clips. I wanted the look as if it was a hanging picture :) I also added twine to the clips and the buttons on the bottom. The DP is glittery and it's from I think Mind's Eye or DCWV.. I was playing with this photo last night and I thought I lighten it up ok but now looking at it, it looks kinda washed out, sheesh sorry! Im trying... :)
Have a great day today!! Thank You!
Come Again
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. Another great card, thanks Mandy!! I think the photos look fine, they're not too dark or washed out on my computer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mandy
    You email about the RAK cracked me up girl! You are too funny. I'm so loving all the paper you sent me. I'm always getting complements on it and that's thanks to you girl!
    I'm loving this card. The two clips are great and what a cute stamp. You did a great job.
    Hope you had a great weekend.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete