-->

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Friendship...


Good Afternoon Everyone!! Hopefully everyone is starting off today with a good start :)
Today's card features a image from Paper Makeup Stamps this is Kirsten. I started off by distressing my Basic Grey DP, just the top triangle. The Purple DP is also from Basic Grey Wisteria collection. I used flower soft on her wings and stickles for the flower she's holding. The sentiment says "scatter seeds of kindness everywhere you go" I used ribbon from Wal-Mart and CTMH. The white paper that she is stamped on is also distressed. The rhinestones on the corners are from Taylored Expressions. That's it! :)
Well hope you all have a great weekend! Be Safe!
LOL! to the people that "lurk" LOL! it's ok, sometimes we don't have time to comment and that's perfectly understandable. I just figured I better step up my game and give you some wowie cards..hehe. So no worries but thank you for the reassurance. My kids have picked the cards to show you for this week, so stay tuned :)
Thank you! Come again!
Mandy

4 comments:

  1. I like your card!!!! :) Love the fuzzy wings and the stickles. Love the purple hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fuzzy wings. So darn cute. And the purple is to fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this one. Purple is my favorite color too. I think I going to have to try some flower soft. I love the look!!!
    Diana

    ReplyDelete