-->

Thursday, May 7, 2009

A Good Friend


Good Morning Everyone!!! Thank you for the sweet comments yesterday :)
(Tammy and Agustina) both of you make me feel extra good about my cards..THANK YOU!
Today's card feature's MFT's rubber stamp image. I can't remember what the official name is but I knew I had to have it when I saw it. I love to read. :)
This is a card I made using a sketch from Mojo Monday's website. I have been loving there website it's very fun to try new sketches. You'll see another sketch I tried from them on Saturday. On this card I used what else Dew Drops, Prima flowers and I think the DP is from Memory Box. I stamped the image onto GP white, colored and cut him out. He is pop dotted on the white.
Thank you so much everyone for stopping by! hope you like :)
Have a great day everyone!!!
To answer Agustina's question I use Copics, Prismacolor markers, ultra fine point Sharpie and Bic Mark it. I love trying all markers :)

15 comments:

  1. Nice job in balancing the two Nestie shapes in the layout. This bright and cheerful card looks like it was created specifically to coordinate with your blog design. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mandy
    I love reading Flopsy. He's so cute. I love the layout and how you used the Dew Drops to balance out the two main images. I am so scared of Orange but you've inspired me to give it a try. I'll have to case this card. Great Job coloring Flopsy too. The grey outline makes a big difference too...very polished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that image Mandy! You colored it so well and you rocked the sketch girl!! tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sentiment. What a cute card. The colors are great! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous. I love the papers and the sketch! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable image. LOVE the sentiment - I can think of a few people to send a card like this to! Your card is adorable. I scrolled around a bit and really like your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job coloring Flopsy, this is one of my favorite images of him too since I love to read too. Love your use of dew drops.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE that image, fab card :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a beautiful card - I love your colouring, your colours and all the lovely embellishments. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great card! I love to read too so I can see why you like the image so much - it's a great one! I like all the little extra touches you added to the card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, let me tell you my fav colors are ORANGE AND GREEN, need I say more :), Can I go over your house and PLAY???? LOL. I have been looking at the nesties and have not budged in, but you are giving me no choice. You are a bad, bad influence!! I don't think "Daddy" will let me go over your house now LOL, Good thing he hasn't seen me leaving comments on your blog. LOL Anyways, B E A U T I F U L card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The colors of this card go perfect with your blog wall paper- CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a beautiful card - love the layout

    ReplyDelete