-->

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Owl Be Your Valentine :)


Hi Everyone!!!! If you have been checking out my pictures on here for awhile than you would know that I can't stand Valentine's day :) ...BUT I have been buying some stuff from Paper Issues (The best online store) and some items have the Happy Valentine's Day sentiments in it. I have been so inspired by it this year so I have been going to town with making cards. I love how they are coming out :) all of them are for sale because I like making them but I don't need them LOL!! I used the sketch from Mojo Monday and I loved it...I hope you do too :) Have a great day!!! 
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!!
 

1 comment:

  1. Your card is a "hoot"~haha, I really like how festive it is for Valentine's day. All the little details, brads or dots are adorable. Great JOB.

    ReplyDelete