-->

Monday, February 2, 2015

Quilted Card #3 :)


Hi Everyone!!!! Sorry! I have been busy with Project Life :) ..I have been filming videos and trying to reorganize my craft room..I have to have everything organized or it drives me crazy..well that has been harder than I thought it would be..sheesh! I have been trying to get rid of all kinds of things..Tomorrow I will be listing so much on Ebay ..anyways, have you seen my videos? I have week 3 ready to film tomorrow..I'm looking forward to it :) I hope you
"like" them :) ..so on to the card..this is the 3rd and final card for my class in a couple of weeks..the sunburst technique is a really fun one to do :) if you are interested in this technique check out YouTube ..tons of different ways to make this one :) OK..so I am off to clean up my mess AGAIN :) ..have a great night!!!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment