-->

Friday, October 17, 2014

Project Life Weekly Oct 6-12 :)



 Hi Everyone!!!! I just finished my PL for last week..I have so much fun with my weekly project :) ..I was accepted into a Design Team for PL ..I will probably be starting next month..I'm so darn excited about this!!! so please visit Inky Hot Mess..I think I will be introduced in a bit :) ..Sorry about my pictures being so full of glare..I will be fixing that pretty soon :) ..I also started a group on Facebook called Project Life November & December Daily..so please join and have fun with us on this fun filled ride some of us will be embarking on :) ..I have most of my stuff ready and I can't wait to start taking pictures :) ..of course I will share on here too...I think that is it for now..have a great weekend!!
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment