-->

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Thoughts Of You Bring Smiles :)





Hi Everyone!!!! I found a sketch yesterday that I really liked and I'm not sure I have played with them before..they are called Sketch N Stash Challenge..I also can't find any good light grr! so here is 3 different spots and all of them give a different picture but you can pick the one you like best :) it's actually so much prettier IRL that it's a shame I can't seem to take good pictures..after making this I decided that my class will be able to make it in next month's class..it's so elegant! LOVE IT! I stamped one butterfly on Whisper White and punched out 2 more butterflies..laid them on top ..in just the middle portion and fluffed them up. I also added two small pearls on top..Did I mention how much I love how this turned out :) 
Here's the ingredients:
Whisper White # 100730
Crushed Curry # 131199
Smoky Slate # 131202
DSP Eastern Elegance # 130131
In Color Dahlias #127556
Fancy Flower punch #118073
Pearl Basics #119247
Polka Dot Pieces (stamp set) # 129708
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy
 

2 comments:

  1. such a pretty card.... love the butterfly & flower & the dp's are gorgeous too :)

    Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... good luck :)

    hugz Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's beautiful!! So enjoy looking at your creation! thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Stash!
    xoxo, Ally (Alessandra)

    ReplyDelete