-->

Monday, June 24, 2013

Just A Little Something For A Special Someone!


Hi Everyone!!! I'm going to make this post quick because my hubby gave me permission to tear out our family room carpet! I will replace it with hardwood in a few months but for now it will be concrete! love it! I HATE CARPET! and all of my fur babies are indoor only so you can imagine our stupid tan carpet isn't really tan..I finally had it today because Kat jumped into her pool ran out to the dirt and walked right in LOL! it made me laugh and shake my head but to me it makes me feel like we live like pigs so out it goes! but it's just me and Chiy working on it because Tim is at work! and I really didn't want him to do it..I love ripping stuff out LOL! does anyone else feel the same way??? OK to the card I'm still rusty but I love this new stamp set and die..I have some more ideas what to do with it! So cool! here's the ingredients ;)
DSP Etcetera #130129
Petals A plenty Embossing folder #116824
Chalk Talk Bundle #132730
Have an awesome day! I will be back I made another card :)
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment