-->

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Same Ole Same Ole :) :)



Hi Everyone!!! I ditched ya all again didn't I...SORRY!!!! It's gonna get rough here for awhile..It's my daughter's Senior year at high school and there's lots to do..she's leaving for her grad trip Thursday and she needs things for then too, so yep shopping in the forecast :) ..We had our Senior parents' night last week and she looked beautiful and she wrote us a wonderful/beautiful letter ..Yep water works for both her dad and I.. :) .. I was able to come up with this card this morning.. I used the sketch from my fellow DT Donna from Sunday Sketch & Stamp ..I hope you like..I used the new DSP called (Beyond The Garden) #122342..I'm sure you are kinda tired of the same ole same ole stamps I have but I have been kinda cheap with the shopping..I'm waiting for the new catalog..as a demo we get to order some things in June before the catty goes live on July 1st, so I hope to have some fun, fantastic new cards to show you..so in the meantime your going to see the same ole same ole images LOL! ..I do love this image a lot so it's not a hardship for me to play with it :) ..I used Stickles on the flowers and the butterfly..the flowers are from Prima..the ribbon is also from SU ... I hope you have a awesome day!!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment