-->

Friday, January 28, 2011

Chocolate Candy!



Hi Everyone!!! This is another project I made using Maria Bells written tutorials (Inspired and Unscripted)...I am in love with doing these now that I have something to do with them, so this one will also be given away at my class but it will be different candy bars because no way in heck will these last till then...I took these pictures on my floor so please ignore my dirty floorboards because I like candy bars so much I can't bend over or else I can't breath LOL! All the DSP is from SU (Raspberry Tart) I think it's retired and the cute sentiment is from the Level 1 hostess set from SU (Afterthoughts) #120121 .....The beautiful butterfly is from my "stash" ..so this is very simple but fun to do..Have a great day everyone! I will have a card for tomorrow
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great idea!!! I love it!!! Can't wait till next class!!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great project to have in your back pocket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it the DP is Beautiful!!! Can't wait till next class!!! Diana can have the chocolate I want the candy holder lol!!!!

    ReplyDelete