-->

Monday, November 29, 2010

Cheers Dude!!!




Hi Everyone!!! I am part of the customer blog hop with The Greeting Farm tomorrow, so I will have a card up :) But I don't think we can post it till tomorrow night so be on the lookout ...Today's card was made using a sketch from (IDK)...I made it a few weeks ago and forgot about it...the image is from Kenny K (Cheers Dude)..the big brads and ribbon are from CTMH..the DP is from Basic Grey (Marjolaine)..The button and Cheers sentiment are all from my "stash" ..I paper pierced all around the DP...sorry for the cruddy picture again..I will be going back to using my normal camera...I used white souffle on the beer foam..I hope you have a fantastic day ..see ya tomorrow for the hop...
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

3 comments:

  1. Great guy card makes me want to go and have a cold one, hehe!!! Well maybe I already did, I have double vision, LOL!!! I'm glad you're back to posting again I've missed you!!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool card DUDE!!! lol, sorry I just had to post that!! lol This sketch is cool!! Love the card!!

    ReplyDelete