-->

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Hot Pink Christmas!



Hi Everyone!!!! Well today is Sunday and ya know what that means...FOOTBALL!!!!!! O yay!!! you know where I'll be tonight..(sitting my big brown butt in front of the TV)!!! whoo hoo! OK today's card was made for my DT work for Sunday Sketch & Stamp and Claire created the sketch :) ..I loved it! so please check out the rest of the teams samples and leave them some love and above all PLAY :) ..you have two weeks...I used another High Hopes stamp..All the DP is from My Mind's Eye (Home)...The cute snowflakes came from Wal Mart last year..it was a snowflake garland, that I just cut the cord that keeps them together..pretty cool huh? so next years clearance check out everything with a new eye...There is a lot of mixed bling on this card...the sentiment is from Making Memories...I hope you all have a great day..we are back to school shopping today...
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
O!!! and we get Bear on Saturday!! so excited! so his surgery is Friday so keep him in your thoughts...
Mandy
P.S Agustina and Diana..YES! I'm sure both Rocks and Bear will want everyone to play with them but bring clothes that you don't mind getting slobbered on LOL!!! Fair warning :) hehehe

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a cute card!!! I love the clearance snowflakes!! I can't wait to come play with Rocky and Bear!! Don't worry about the slobber I'm used to it, Reese thinks he's a Saint Banard, LOL!! Have a great day!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Upps, I don't know what I did my comment got erased anyways, I had written that I loved the snowflakes too and the DP is awesome (Ihave it too hehe) And thanks for the warning but, the way I see it if we didn't get slobbered that means they didn't like us. However I hope we do!!!

    ReplyDelete