-->

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sitting On The Pot! ;) Hehehe




Hi Everyone!!! I almost didn't post it's been a hectic morning..sheesh! I did get my teeth cleaned this morning, so come night time when it's dark in the house all I need to do is smile and it'll light my way LOL! .....and to answer both my friends questions yesterday...I did roll my tongue back in after the walk ..(it may have had a cookie on it though for incentive:)..and I was just a little sore in the morning, so over all I was happy :) hehe...
OK on to the card...I used a sketch from Friday Sketchers and I used my new DP (like I need more freaking paper) but I got it on sale :)...its from DCWV (The Rustic Stack)
...I paper pierced all over the paper...the picture has a shine like yesterday's card because I heat embossed my image to seal in my copics....The sentiment is from SU ..both flowers are from Prima..the circle bling on the top flower is from Heidi Grace and the beautiful pink swirly bling is from Basic Grey....I love this image and it's from Susana's Custom Art and Card Design..Aurora with tulips ....:)...so that's it..tonight is BL yay!...so I'll see you tomorrow :)
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

5 comments:

  1. You can NEVER have too much paper and if it's on sale that means you have to buy two, LOL!!! Beautiful card, I love the image, she's so cute!! Great job!!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always make me laugh!! Good thing I'm alone in my room most of the time, Hubby and daughter might think I'm crazy! I hear you, it doesn't matter how much DP we have, if it's on sale we MUST buy more Right!! Well I love the DP and most of all, all the piercings around the DP TOO COOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card!
    Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers this week ;0)

    Janneke

    ReplyDelete
  4. The title of the post was cracking me up.:) Really pretty card!

    hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete