-->

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Eva Purse Blog Candy!!!!!

Hi Everyone!!!! OK are you excited??? I am :) it's been a long time coming and it's finally here...My mom quilted a Basic Grey Eva purse just for one lucky winner .....and it would be a lucky winner because my mom doesn't quilt and give them out to anyone LOL! ..So this is what you are going to have to do.....I love Tim Burton's Charlie And The Chocolate Factory and I'm going to have you answer four questions, with one Throwback question... so you will need to cut and paste your answers into the comment section...and if you get the questions right I will put your name into the bucket twice :) (double your chances) ..I will write your names down I do not like the random generator so I will post a picture with the first name that one of my children draws...OK ..here ya go:
1....What is the name of all the children that win a golden ticket??
2..Which order do they get eliminated??
3..What's the order of the meal course that ****** eats to become a blueberry??
4. Name three other Tim Burton/Johnny Depp Movies that they have done together....
THROWBACK QUESTION! :
5. In the original Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory movie starring Gene Wilder....what is the name of the drink that the boy and his Grandpa intake to make them float to the ceiling???
OK that's it......GOOD LUCK!!!!!
O and the winner also gets the card :) (whether you like it or not) LOL!!!!
This is a sketch from Friday Sketchers



Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy
O and this will stay at the top till Wednesday night!!!

5 comments:

  1. Mandy, your Mom's purse is just amazing, as is you card! Wonderful job to both of you! I am drooling thinking about that purse! ;O) Thanks so much for the chance! Here are my answers!

    1. Charlie Bucket, Veruca Salt, Augustus Gloop, Violet Beuragarde and Mike Teavee.
    2. Augustus goes first, followed by Violet, Veruca and finally Mike.
    3. 3 course meal gum was tomato soup, roast beef with baked potato (crispy skin and butter) and blueberry pie and ice cream!
    4. Sweeney Todd, Sleepy Hollow, Edward Scissorhands.
    5. Fizzy Lifting Drinks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that card!!! And I want that bag!! Fingers crossed!!!
    1. Charlie, Violet, Veruca, Augustus, and Mike
    2. Augustus, Violet, Veruca, Mike
    3. Tomato soup, roast beef and baked potato, blueberry pie with vanilla ice cream.
    4. Edward Scissorhands, Sleepy Hallow, The Corpse Bride, and Sweeney Todd
    5. Fizzy lifting drinks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is darling! And I love the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh!!! the quilt bag looks awesome!!! I would love to win this ONE> But I am not going to lie, I only know the answer for
    4. Edward Scissorhands, The corpse bride and Sleepy Hollow, and thats because Diana and I were talking about ita couple of weeks ago lol!!! I sure wish Diana wins this one she would really love it (Me too though) :( I only saw the first Charlie and the Chocolate factory years and years ago so I don't know the answers :( Anyways good luck to everybody who knew the answers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful bag Mandy! unfortunately I didn´t see Charly and the Chocolate Factory :(

    Thank you very much for your lovely comment on my blog! glad you like my digi-stamps! ;)

    ReplyDelete