-->

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Weekly Project Life July 28th-Aug3rd



Hi Everyone!!! I love Project Life!! I have said that every week and every week when I am done with my layout I feel so happy. I have never been one to have a diary, mainly because I have always sucked at writing and grammar (who knew) ;) ..so this is my weekly diary for my grandchildren to see in the future. I love printing out my pictures at home every week and just taking the time to find the perfect embellishments. The layout is 99% Stampin Up and the rest is from my "stash" ..I just love it!!! I will be making a YouTube video showing you my album, just for a little inspiration if you so choose :) ..I used Playground for this layout. I did want to incorporate this line because some people don't have kids and I wanted to show you how versatile all the SU PL lines are, the school bus made me laugh because when I took the picture of the triplets I felt the were lined up so perfectly..just like waiting for the bus to arrive :) .....we bought some cupcakes and two of them had an apple as a decoration..well the apple PL card I felt was perfect! I did forget the arrow on the apple card :( ..I will be adding that asap :) ..Have a great day!!!
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment