-->

Monday, August 8, 2011

Sassy and Styling


Hi Everyone!!!! I'm back to playing again and it feels good :) ...I always seem to gravitate to The Greeting Farm stamps when I do a lot more techniques or just want that extra cuteness :) ..Gosh there my favorite stamps next to SU of course ;) ..did you all see the new one's? O I am so there...anyways this card was made using the sketch from a fellow DT at Sunday Sketch & Stamp ..I loved this sketch (you should try it too) ...All the DP is from Basic Grey (Sweet Threads) ...the ribbon, buttons, pink hemp, metal embellishment and metal dragonfly are all from my "stash" ..I did distress all the edges of the DP..I also paper pieced her outfit and pop dotted her...now I'm not sure if I'm keeping this card or selling it LOL! ..I hope you all have a fabulous day :)
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, what a funky cute character

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I love her hair, maybe I'll try growing out my hair again LOL

    ReplyDelete