-->

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Vivi...With A Present



Hi Everyone!!! tonight is Biggest Loser..I love that show but my biggest complaint with it is, how come they have to say they're fat because of mental issues..I mean, every single one of them??....for me the reason I'm fat is because I LOVE FOOD!!! freakin a! I love pizza and sushi and homemade desserts, why can't they ever say I like to eat because it TASTES GOOD! sheesh! what's so wrong with that?? LOL! anyways my Hmmmm of the day ..hehe
OK on to the card, this is a sketch by The Sweet Stop, they had a twist and it was to make it Sparkle, so I used CTMH gems....All the DP is from Basic Grey (Jovial)...I also played in the challenge from Quixotic Inspirations, they are asking for Christmas themed stuff :) ...The image is from The Greeting Farm (Vivi) ...The sticker ornament is from my "stash"...I did use red liquid applique on her hat...I hope you all have a great day!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

4 comments:

  1. I'm with you I'm fat cuz I love to eat and I don't have self control for sweets (Not chocolate) but everything else that is sweet!!! Maybe now that I actually typed it i'll be able to have self control! Not, lol Such a cute card love her PJ's lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card, love the red applique. Gorgeous colors on your card too. I agree with you on BL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you on being overweight. Haven't they ever heard the expression fat and happy!!!! Great job on the card, I love the image and the DP!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Cute Card!
    Thanks for playing with us at The Sweet Stop!!!

    ReplyDelete