-->

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Pixie Dust & Some Exciting News!



Hi Everyone!! sorry I've been gone again..I get caught up in sewing and run out of time to make cards..So I made time this morning to make this card..I used the sketch from Friday Sketchers and isn't this image the cutest! it's from that site I gave you a link to last week Fairy Coloring Pages..I loved Tinkerbell..I did use yellow and white stickles on her wings...All the DP is from Prima (Fairy Flora) ...the orange flower is from Prima and the hot pink flowers are from CTMH..the silk ribbon is from SU...
OK my exciting news is that I was picked to be a Guest Designer for the month of October with Sassy Studio Designs!!!!!!!! I love there images!!! I can't wait to get started...I hope you have a great Thursday!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. I love this card, it's so pretty!!! The DP and the colors are beautiful!! Congrats on making another DT they are lucky to have such a great talented lady like you!!!!! Have a nice day!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoooHooo!!! Congrats Mandy on being the guest Designer!!! Your card is awesome love the image and the color combo! As always great cards!

    ReplyDelete