-->

Friday, June 25, 2010

I Love Cupcakes...



Hi Everyone!!!! OK so yesterday Tim had a doctor's appointment. that's why I was blogging from the car, well to give you a little bit of info first before I tell you what we discovered, Tim and I are big time food lovers, we like trying new things and new places that we find from Food Network and Man Vs. Food. So we find out where they have been and we hit them too...Well are newest passion is Yelp, yesterday we decided to try two new places that had rave reviews from people of Yelp..The first place was called Nothing Bundt Cakes and can I say OMG! delicious, melt in your mouth yummy goodness! O boy! we will be back....the second place is called Charlie's Cheesecake (cheesecake my fav) and it was so creamy and smooth, we will definitely eat there again..and to top it off, both of the owners helped us and they were so nice! it was weird because when I shop at places I never get treated good, maybe because of how I dress or all of my tattoos LOL! but 90% of my shopping experience nobody treats we nicely, so what a treat to be talked to, offered samples and get a discount for mentioning that we found them because of Yelp...so cool! So I highly recommend these two places...OK OK on to the card :) ...Today's card was made using a sketch from Friday Sketchers...all the DP is from Basic Grey ( June Bug)...the image is from Kraftin Kimmie and the red flower is from Prima, the white flower is from CTMH and the brad is from SU.....come back tomorrow for an orange pixie hehehe...
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

3 comments:

  1. I love this card, it's gorgeous!! And now you've got me craving good cheesecake!;)

    hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card goes perfectly with your sweet tooth story, hehe!! If your going to tell me about great cheesecake you have to tell where this place is, I gotta have it, LOL!! I love your card, the image, DP, and colors are fantastic, great job!! Have a great night and thanks for the cheesecake cravings!!!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card!! Oh and I love cheesecake too!!! Now I want cheesecake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete