-->

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Dream A Little Dream


Hi Everyone!!! I'm blogging from my car, so this will be short and sweet :)....
This card was made using a sketch from Sketch Saturday...all the DP, white flower and brads are all from CTMH....the silk ribbon is from SU and the metal sentiment is from my "stash" ....the pearls are from Recollections...I just love this sweet girl from The Greeting Farm....I will be back tomorrow with another card :) ..take care
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

3 comments:

  1. I really like these colors together! Cute!

    hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, cute image and I love the purple, LOL!!! Have a great night!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, the image reminds me of Little Red Ridding Hood lol!!! Great color choices, of course Diana was going to love the PURPLE!!!

    ReplyDelete