-->

Monday, June 21, 2010

Attitude!


Hi Everyone!!! did you all have a great weekend?? Happy Father's Day to all of your hubby's :)....My hubby has been at work for 96 hours and tomorrow will be 120...that hasn't happened in about 10 years..so I will finally get to see him on Wednesday...The kids an I have been trying to keep busy. ....I have nothing to do this week so I am hoping to have fun and make a few cards because we are headed for L.A all next week..we are taking the kids to Knott's Berry Farm, Universal Studios and Disneyland of course hehehe...So should be a fun week next week....So I am going to finish this post and try to get at least one card done LOL! OK today's card features an image from Funky Kits this is Manga Girl 1....remember how I said that my cards have been weird lately, well this is one of them....I distressed and inked up all the edges...All the DP is from My Mind's Eye...All the flowers are from Prima...the green silk ribbon is from SU...The fuzzy buttons in the flowers and ric rac ribbon are all from my "stash".......I hope you all have a fantastic week....See ya tomorrow :)
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

4 comments:

  1. I love these manga images, I just got this one too, and I love her pink hair!!!! I like the DP and all the embellies. Nothing weird here I think it looks great!!!! Have a nice night!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card turned out great!!! Glad to hear Tim is coming back Wed. Have fun on your trip!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this! Hope you have fun!:)

    hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete