-->

Monday, April 26, 2010

Goth Is In :)


Hi Everyone!!! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend! OK so I have to tell you my experience hiking so please bear with me :)...OK so we haven't gone hiking in two years but we figured it wouldn't be to hard to do a moderate walk..hehe o boy..ya see were this is going right?? we get to the park and we walk a few steps then we start climbing uphill the entire way! LOL! ...sooooo in my head I am G.I. Jane but IRL (in real life) I am a rolly polly Hispanic, who by the way, didn't know I had a Gene Simmons tongue till I started dragging it behind me....it was an hour of walking uphill and feeling it all the way, on the way back it was using muscles I didn't know I even had. It was an awesome experience and I can't wait to do it again LOL! (that wasn't sarcasm either promise) I want are goal this summer to be able to hike in Yosemite, that should be a blast...OK on to the card :)...I used a sketch from Crazy4challenges..All the DP is from Basic Grey (Eerie) ..The cardstock is from SU (Rich Razleberry)...I did use a lot of my metal embellishments that I had in my "stash" but I thought it fit the card perfectly....The purple flower is from Prima....click on the picture to get a better view of the embelly's....And this goth girl is from Hanna Stamps.....Have a great day! see ya tomorrow
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. WOW, what great embellies, way cool. Is your tongue back to normal ? LOL JK!!! I love the colors, DP and EVERYTHING on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you crack me up, but the thing I really want to know is can you walk today?? Are your legs working?? Mine would so be protesting!!!
    I love the card!!! The DP and colors are great!! The image and embellies are so cool!! Great job, goth is soooo in!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete