-->

Monday, April 5, 2010

Fly Beebo Fly!!!


Hi Everyone!!!! Did everyone have an awesome Easter? we did :) and the best part was I made cards all day! 6 actually!!! whoo hoo! so I will have cards on auto post till Friday..I hope you like them because I had such a good time making them...I started off with using a sketch from The Sweet Stop.... I wanted to make a boy card so I got out my trusty Basic Grey DP (Archaic)...The buttons are a mixture of SU and Bag O Buttons :)....this adorable image is from Eat Cake Graphics his name is Casey and Beebo Monkey Fly....The corner flair is from Basic Grey chipboard line that I covered in BG paper. I then adhered this cute embellishment that's from my "stash" ....the ribbon is from CTMH.....We will be leaving first thing in the morning for DISNEYLAND!!!!!! we can't wait!!! it's been two months since we have been there...we need are fix and since are season passes need to be renewed now is a perfect time LOL!!! (OK that's an excuse) hehe..Have a great week everyone!!!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

6 comments:

  1. UUHH! I like this one, he's cute! I love the buttons and embellies way cool. Haver a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have such a hard time making boy and man cards, I'm gona have to copy this one I love it!!! That embelli is just perfect with your image, so cute!! Your "stash" is becoming legendary, hehe!! If I ever need something to finish off a card I'm coming to raid your house I know you'll have just what I need in your stash, LOL!!!!! Have a great time at Disney!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card!!! I love that boy card, those are hard for me to make!LOL We just visited Disneyworld in March (a first for us), we had a blast!! Enjoy Disneyland!! Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card for a little boy.
    Thanks so much for playing with us at The Sweet Stop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet :)!!! Love those fun papers and image. Thanks for playing along at The Sweet Stop!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete