-->

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Glitter Baby


Hi Everyone!!!!!thank you for all the great comments you have left..they totally make my day :)....today's card was made using a sketch from Double Dutch Challenges this was such a fun sketch because it's a challenge all in one because the directions on the sketch are all in CM so that is interesting LOL! from a non math girl..this is how I do math for example....Tim, what are the three little marks next to the big two on the ruler mean???? LOL! so I tell Tim about this card I'm making and there is no numbers on my cutter that match up to them..so he comes over and looks and says Mandy, it's in centimeters so the little numbers on your cutter is what you have to go off of, O darn :(...another challenge great Hehee! ( Yep, he's a keeper) I couldn't make cards without him :)..............so anyways back to the card...The DP is from my "stash" and the color cardstock is from DCVW, I did emboss the pink and green....The gems are from my "stash"..the flower is from Prima and the buttons are from my Bag O Buttons.... The image is from Pink Cat Studios the sweet pea collection..I cut out the image and pop dotted it...OK I have to go but I hope you all have a great day :)
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. LOL, your too funny! I love this card and I love those little shoes they are so cute! Orange, green, pink, AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I love the colors they make me happy! (I thank you for that it was a ruff day)
    Your hubby is a keeper, I have to agree!! LOL!! Say hi to Mickey for me!!! Hope your having fun!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete