-->

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My Thank You Card..

Hi Everyone!!! I missed you all :)!!!! Well I had a Pampered Chef/Girls Night Out Party on Saturday and it took me awhile to get ready for it and my family got food poisoning on Sunday so I haven't been in my craft room for quite awhile but this morning I really wanted to get started on Thank You notes for the people who ordered on Saturday my party show reached $1,000.00!!!!! That was AMAZING!!!!! So I know most of these will be thrown away so I wanted to make them pretty but not put to much energy into them....but I like them..and I hope they like them for the split second they read the note I'll post in it LOL!...I also last week made another rag quilt for a friend that just had a baby. I gave it to her on Saturday when she came over but I totally forgot to take a picture..kinda bummed about that but O well my fault..I also made thank you goodie bags for the people who came over, they took those home that night...so I did make stuff but no pictures :(.....so on to the card the image is from Taylored Expressions...I used nothing but scraps, so I need to make a lot of cards so they will all be different but I will use the same image and basic sketch...The flowers are from Prima... I hope you all have a great day and yay Biggest Loser is back on...
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

1 comment:

  1. This card is beautiful, you know I love the colors!!! LOL. I'm so sorry about missing your party on Saturday, I was neck deep in science projects with both of my kids and I totally forgot all about it. :( sounds like I missed a great party!!

    ReplyDelete