-->

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!!!!



Hi Everyone!!! Today is my Mom's birthday and she has asked to go to dinner instead of having a party, so tonight we eat good..LOL!..yesterday I took her to lunch at one of her favorite places to eat and gave her money to spend on whatever she wants, so we went to the quilt store and she had a blast.. I tried to get home to post but it ended up not working out :( I suffer from migraines, well for the most part I ignore them but last night I couldn't it was blinding pain that was bad..so I woke up this morning feeling better and I hoping to have a good weekend..I hope you do too :)..
On to the card..this was a sketch from Create4fun...I was checking out my paper and noticed that I have barely used my Basic Grey (JuneBug) DP..this PP is some crazy busy collection..so I thought I would try to figure out how to use it and this is what I came up with..what do you think?? it works right?? LOL! the image is from The Greeting Farm..I had a great time putting the flowers together..I used Heidi Swap clear flowers over Flora Doodles by Petaloo (red glittery flowers)..I also stuck a Prima flower on top of them...I loved how they came out...the butterfly is from my "stash"...the orange ribbon is from CTMH....o and I also pop dotted the image.... :)
I hope you have an awesome weekend.. I'll be back tomorrow.....
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

4 comments:

  1. Wow what a great looking card!!! I love the flowers and the butterfly they look soo cool. Oh and Happy Birthday Frances!!!!! I hope you guys have a wonderful time! Hugs !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card, I love all the DP and the way you did the flowers. And once again your stash has the perfect embelli, that butterfly is just beautiful!!!! I prefer your interpetation of the sketch, great job!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!! Enjoy your special dinner!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a gorgeous card Mandy. Glad your mom had fun with the birthday money!
    So sorry about the migraines! Hope they stay away for a long time!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your images against that patterned paper. Looks great. I hope your migraine is gone.

    ReplyDelete