-->

Friday, March 5, 2010

Eat Cake Graphics....

Hi Everyone!!! I got my stamps in from Eat Cake Graphics and this is G Pixie Poppy..isn't she cute! I paper pieced her outfit..whatcha think? The DP is from Basic Grey (Lemonade)..what's so funny is that I still haven't cleaned up my mess from the last card and I was looking to add some DP on the back of the image and I found this yellow that matches BG and it's SU LOL! I love mixing and matching.. :) ...The solid pink cardstock and silk ribbon are also SU...The flower is Making Memories and the pearls are from Queen&Co. I also finally played with my new EK Success punch..it's an awesome punch :)..I hope Holly likes the card...Have a great Friday..I'm off to make some cards yay! also how many of you are going to go see Alice In Wonderland??? We're going to go see it on Sunday and I can't wait..top 10 of my favorite movies is Charlie and the Chocolate Factory...So see you all tomorrow and O last I heard the DT crew for Digital Stamp Oasis will be having a blog hop with prizes along the way..so stay tuned for that...
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

3 comments:

  1. Oh she is soo cute!!! I bet you Holly is going to love her!!!! I love BG's Lemonade!! I WANT that punch! I NEED that punch! lol love your creative touches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card!!! I'm sure Holly will love it too!!! What's the name of that punch? I gota have it, hehe!! I love the paper piecing on the image, you did a great job!!! TFS :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card Mandy. Love the image!! That border punch is fantastic too and I love how you added the pearls to the border.

    ReplyDelete