-->

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Hot Pink Baby!



Hi Everyone! Well Nana is doing way better..Yay! she's up and eating ..whoo hoo! Thank you for all the comments... :)
Today's cards are from me playing during the weekend and really loving the DP and wanting to do something with the left over piece. So this is what I came up with..LOL! The card bases are from SU (Melon Mambo). The DP I'm not sure who makes it :(....... this is what I do. I buy 12x12 sheets of DP, then I cut them down into 6x6 pieces and that means I have four sheets of 6x6 paper, I keep two and I put the other two into a pile for a big Blog Candy giveaway. I have a huge stack ready to go :) that means I will have blog candy real soon :) stay tuned..
1st card ..The image is from High Hopes..The buttons are from SU and the fibers that are in the big buttons are from CTMH. The green ribbon that is on the left hand side is from Making Memories.....
2ND card ... I just love my new image from All That Scraps.. this is Birgitta...I love these Swiss Pixies..BUT Birgitta I altered, I cut her out that means I also cut her wings off (that sounds awful sheesh) ... LOL! I also used my nesties and pop dotted her onto the Bazzill white. The ribbon is from SU. The flowers are from Prima except for the white flower. The white flower and pink brad are from CTMH. That's it :) have a great Thursday!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy
O and these are my own sketches..simple and probably used a dozen times but darn it I didn't look so it's MINE! ROTFLMBO!!!

2 comments:

  1. Great cards!!! I'm crossing my fingers for that future blog candy LOL!!!!! I love that DP it is soooo I mean soooo cute! I love the way the water looks from the first card, it almost looks real and I like the way you layer all your prima flowers it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I wasn't feeling well so I went straight to bed after work. I like both of your cards, I love the hot pink and both girls are cute as buttons. Great designs!!! I glad grandma is doing well. :o)

    ReplyDelete