-->

Monday, October 19, 2009

Dahlia...

Hi Everyone! Well here it is..the second birthday card for my other niece..These cards were so fun to do because my SIL gave me there favorites colors to work with. So color challenge..LOL! it was pretty cool because there favorite colors were so perfect for the Basic Grey Lemonade paper that it was so much fun to create..lets see yesterdays card my niece Emily had lime green, hot pink....Madi which this one his her card likes.. pink,blue and green..so perfect!.. This is another card that is my sketch..and guess what tomorrow's is too! yay! so stay tuned... The image is Dahlia from The Greeting Farm and I used the pearls from Recollections and all the flowers are from Prima..I also paper pieced around the separated pieces of DP and around the image just the green DP...The flower in her hair has stickles..LOL! click on the picture and you will be able to see it better...so hopefully your Monday is going well and I see you tomorrow ;)..
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

3 comments:

  1. Wow another fabulous card!!! Your nieces are so lucky to have you for their aunt!! Great colors, love the image and DP!! The flowers and bling add the perfect finishing touch!! I love your design, you are so talented!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TFS :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another darling TGF card! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS ONE IS WAY COOL TOO!!! I love DP, great scketch, i really, really love her bling on her hair :) I just love TGF stamps. they are fun to color right? Again I'm late posting a comment, but I have an excuse really I do lol. I bet you Duana is loving it that she has been posting before me right? ( I have been letting her win for a bit lol, JK lol)

    ReplyDelete