-->

Friday, October 23, 2009

Cash....:)

Hi Everyone!!!OK so my creative juices were having such a hard time last night.. This is what I came up with. Hopefully you like it but it was hard! LOL! Last week I won my first ever blog candy! and it's actually my first time winning anything and the best thing about it was that it was from my friend Tammy...she sent me such fun stuff to play with and my package came with two Nutshells stamps.. Cash and Hazel With Bike..this one of course is Cash. Isn't he cute..All The DP, buttons and yellow brad in the star are from CTMH. The metal sentiment and paper star are from my "stash"... I also pop dotted Cash..O and I forgot Diana asked we awhile ago how I cut out my images. I use my CutterBee scissors and craft knife for the little spots.. :)..It's Friday Yay!! so have a great day everyone...Chiyanne has a powder puff football game tonight I can't wait to see her play!!! O how fun!!! and she has a dance after her game till midnight so I will hopefully get my Mojo back and can show you a better card tomorrow....
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

5 comments:

  1. This is darling. I don't own any of these, but I think the nutshells are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mandy girl! I love love love it!
    He is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great boy card Mandy!! I love those colors together and Cash is really cute!! Thanks for the cutting info and congrats on the win!!!! Have fun at the game!! :o)
    Hey I beat Agustina today, she must really be cleaning her house, LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cash is cute/handsome I wouldn't mind him dating Angelisa in about 12 years lol. I love the sketch you did a great job!!! I hope Chiy had a great game!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your blog candy win! And what an adorable stamp to win too. Great job on this layout.

    ReplyDelete