-->

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Still At The Beach!

































Hi Everyone!!!! Today's card features I think her name is Evie from Jessica Lynn Originals. Is she the cutest :)... I used stickles on her bathing suit and her floaties. You can click the picture for a better view. I couldn't resist using more of the Basic Grey Euphoria collection.. When I saw this sketch awhile ago I knew I wanted to make the middle into a bookmark. Hopefully I accomplished that. It's another simple card but a lot of fun to create. The base and solid cardstock are all from CTMH. The ribbon and flower are from my "stash"...and nothings makes a card cuter then putting dew drops on them..hehehe....have a wonderful Sunday. I get to go motorcycle riding with my hubby yay!!! so I'll see ya all tomorrow....
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

P.S I'm glad everyone's room the same...and Agustina Yep I know exactly were everything's at..LOL!!!

3 comments:

  1. Even though owls are not my favorite; I still think she is cute. I really like the way you matted the DP it looks great!!! I also love that it is a book mark, YEAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, I also like that it has the bookmark. The ribbon is so pretty with the bling, did it come that way or did you add it? I wish I was still at the beach!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun card! Great Job with the sketch. You did a great job showing your MOJO!!

    ReplyDelete