-->

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Baby Boy....


Hi Everyone!!!! Well for the first time I was asked to participate in a challenge. The challenge was to make a baby card. So I combined a baby card and Taylored Expressions sketch challenge. What do you think? don't the smashed peas on the babies mouth bring back memories..LOL! The challenge is the first from a new group called Ai Factory.. Through Paper Planet I think there linked.. Need to find out more info but with school starting and Cordell's birthday it's been a little hectic. So forgive me....
I used Making Memories Kids Collection (Ethan) DP...The image is from Inkadinkado. I also paper pieced all around the edges of the DP and image. The button with the rocking horse is adhered to a circle tag that I sponged green onto to soften the white... I wasn't going to BUT I had to! I used my Dew Drops..LOL!!! gosh dang I love these things and good thing I have an endless supply.. I seriously cant help myself... so hopefully you understand... well that's it for today and now I'm off to create! yay!! ME TIME!!! whoo hoo...
Thank You!! Come Again!!
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment