-->

Friday, May 16, 2014

Baby Wipes And Re-Inkers..Umm OK :)


Hi Everyone!!!! I was able to play with a new technique (for me) and that is the re-inker, baby wipe technique :) LOVED IT! I love how the colors just popped! I used Melon Mambo, So Saffron and Pink Pirouette ..after I finished it..I thought my class would also enjoy making it next month :) so their ya go..card #2 is done ..the sketch is from The Friday Mashup..I love their challenges :) ..have an awesome weekend!!!!!
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

3 comments:

  1. That flower looks so pretty, great job! I also love the embossing you did!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is fantastic. I like how you also used the baby wipe technique on your sentiment! Great color choices.

    Thank you for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandy, great card. I have never heard of the baby wipe reinker technique. I will have to give it a try. Thanks for playing with The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete