-->

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Num Num!!!! :)



Hi Everyone!!!! OK I am really sorry! I LOVE THIS STAMP SET!!!!!! and I hope my class doesn't abandon ship because we're using it again this month! I really can't get enough of it! It truly makes me happy! this is by far the best set SU has ever come out with LOL! but I will tell you I drink 6 1/2 cups a day and during Fall and Winter I drink 13 cups in one day...I know bad right but hey it's my alcohol all rolled into one :) I bought these straws at our local grocery store on clearance and since I have no imagination I wanted them for this set haha just like the skulls..I used the sketch from Sketch Saturday... O and has anyone heard of the company called 31 Gifts/Bags (Chiyanne Schneider, California) well my daughter is now a consultant for these awesome bags so here's a link to her website and right now they're having a special for this month and it's spend $35.00 and choose two of there styles for half off!!! O believe me I am ordering a ton! I have 6 of the big utility totes that I take with me when I shop at Wal Mart and Costco and they are heavy duty ..awesomenesss!!! ..I will be sending out cards to her customers as a thank you if you order from her..thank you!!!! ......here's the ingredients:
DSP Afternoon Picnic #131390
Crushed Curry #131173
Pear Pizzazz #131201
Coastal Cabana #131297
Very Vanilla #101650
Candy Dots #130933
Candy Dots #130932
Chevron ribbon #130017
Stamp Sets:
Perfect Blend #131392
Sketched Birthday #130426
Oh, Goodie #131889
Embossing Folder Stylish Stripes #132174
Bitty Banners #129267
Have a great day!!!
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!!
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. Oh so clever, great use of the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Great take on our sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week, hope to see you again soon! x

    ReplyDelete