-->

Monday, September 2, 2013

Motorcycle Freedom :)



Hi Everyone!!! So I have been a little obsessed with reading. I think I am averaging one book a day :) ..I had to put my book down just a little bit ago just so I could blog today LOL! and I'm anxious to get back to it. Last night I was able to use my new SU Label Thinlits die and I had my husband in mind the entire time I was making it. He is working so hard for ME :) . This man tries everyday to make sure I have my cake and can eat it too. So I wanted to give him a little note that say's how much I love him and appreciate EVERYTHING he does for meHe needs something for his motorcycle right now but is trying to buy me a big ticket item first. I can't say enough how much I am IN LOVE with him..I am one lucky girl and I never take that for granted...So anyways :) my class will also be making this for card class but I'm sure they will make their lines cleaner than what I did..sheesh! I was just playing around and didn't take into account how the Grid stamp is not a complete stamp so I am all over the place :) but if it was cleaner it would be so much better.  The die has another sentiment they can  choose from, in case they don't want to say I love you to someone haha...I do like the way it came out but I'm a little bit of a perfectionist so I don't want to look at it to much or else I will throw it away and start again :) here's the ingredients:
DSP Soho Subway #130140
Early Espresso #119686
Island Indigo #122923
Off The Grid #130736
Rev Up The Fun #130523
Early Espresso Baker's Twine #123124
Candy Dots #130934
Dazzling Details #124117
Label Thinlit Die Set  #133479
Have a great day!!! 
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment