-->

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Look At What I Created!!! O Yum!!!!






Hi Everyone!!!! LOOK at what I created! I hope it's an original idea LOL! I woke up yesterday morning and this what sprang to my mind a stuffed half pound Reese's inside a chocolate chip cookie! (in square form) I have been making a lot of Oreo stuffed chocolate chip cookies lately so why not this :) ..I knew exactly what size pan I needed 8x8.. Here's some tips if you want to try it..when it comes out of the oven immediately stick it in the freezer for at least 2 hours AND cut it into 2x2 inch cubes because ya sugar coma if you eat anymore then that in one sitting :) O and I baked it for at least 45 minutes with the last 10 minutes with foil on top... the 4th picture is of the top covered :) ..make this right away and enjoy!!!!! it looks like I won't have time to blog till next week, so please stick with me..I will have a Christmas blog candy next week also...
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

1 comment:

  1. Tim says that he could go for that.....In face he said, Great Idea!

    ReplyDelete