-->

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Getting A Pie Is Always A Treat + More Totes





Hi Everyone!!!! I just got done making this card using the sketch from The Sweet Stop ..while making it I was watching on my computer the new Footloose movie..I love Prime with Amazon! best purchase of the year! 90% of my shopping was done with them and I am one happy camper....anyways I'm trying to decide if I want to make another card for tomorrow now while watching.. The Replacements (love love love this movie) or Under Siege..I love choices :) ..so in the meantime here's the other two totes  I made as Christmas gifts the Santa bag is my MIL's ..I'll have the other 2 tomorrow to show you then that means Saturday I will have blog candy! :) :) ...so hope to see ya all back!
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

3 comments:

  1. I meant to mention that I love your new blog family pictures. the Chubby Charmers came out really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your designer paper. The hand bags are fabulous too! Thanks for sharing on The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great totes! You're quite a talented lady LOL!

    ReplyDelete